View Profile Pandasticality

5 Movie Reviews

so funny : D old but gold

love those effects : D epic.
- Pandasticality

wow :0 i envy your animation skills, congrats on the Daily Feature! this is really amazing.
i could easily see this as an in-Game cutscene on Metroid, well done.

2 Game Reviews

i love it, fun lil game, im not sure if im supposed to get A+ on all levels in a row or what, i got A+ on every level but the A+ On All Levels achievement is not unlocked

Chaz responds:

I see you got the medal, then :)

hehe, hilarious ending :)! funny, fun lil game n__n)b

367 Audio Reviews

First 30 seconds, fluent af, the snare gets alot of attention, it just sticks out a bit, i love the appregio around 1:10 it reminds me of matrix and csi so much for some reason, this has a nice melody to it but i feel bad if i did a review without giving anything to work on, i feel like the snare and the main melody lacks character, it feels slightly dull, which leaves the listener with a "i fee like it's missing something" you know?

keep it up! this is excellent concidering this is your second song, keep it up, i wanna check upcoming songs aswell.

- Panda

whoa, right off the bat i love the little glitch effects on in the beginning, the vocal gives it this eerie feeling, this is so epic, i got goosebumps mate, the guitar fits in perfectly with the beat, this should be a soundtrack in a movie or something, @5:20 oh shit :0 i'm listening this on a hefty sized subwoofer, this is truly epic, this definantly deserves more attention, i'd pay to have this on my phone, no negative feedback from me, i'm in love with this, keep it up! you've got talent.

Zoonotist responds:

Thank you for your review. :)

the first 10 seconds sound really eerie and spooky like, the drop, sir... just lemme....*gasms* i got a big ass subwoofer and here i am at 00:28AM playing this tune with it, my neighbours must love me, i love that saw bass, its so crispy and punchy and raw oh my god is it raw, that being a good thing i mean, although i love the bass it kinda overpowers other elements of the melody other than that i think it's an interesting tune, this is badass :D i gave a listen with my ATH-M50x aswell, other than the thing i already mentioned everything sounds well balanced, keep it up!

K-oztron responds:

Lmao thanks for reviewing :D

165 Art Reviews

wonderful work, love the color combination, the photo feels so immersive, nice job! *favorited*

devilsgarage responds:

Pannndastic! Thanks for the comments :D

The color combination, seriously <3, love that its not polished up, you can kinda see the lines and everything, beautiful work, gratz on being Frontpaged!

Cairos responds:

I just prefer keeping an unkempt finish to remind folks that digital work is always produced by a person. One of these days I hope that digital stuff will become accepted in well established galleries.

Cool artwork, reminds me of a game placed in a futuristic dystopia called "Technobabylon" by WadJetEye Games, love futuristic stuff, nice work!

- Pandasticality

im 24yo im about 180cm, i live in Helsinki and i produce music, im highly interested in improving my music production skills, i love getting to know new people, specially if they offer me donuts, you should probably go get some donuts bro, im hungry.

27, Male