Voice Of The Voiceless Voice Of The Voiceless

whoa, right off the bat i love the little glitch effects on in the beginning, the vocal gives it this eerie feeling, this is so epic, i got goosebumps mate, the guitar fits in perfectly with the beat, this should be a soundtrack in a movie or something, @5:20 oh shit :0 i'm listening this on a hefty sized subwoofer, this is truly epic, this definantly deserves more attention, i'd pay to have this on my phone, no negative feedback from me, i'm in love with this, keep it up! you've got talent.

SnowTeddy responds:

Thank you for your review. :)

Awakening Awakening

i like how the song starts with the arpeggio, the kicks come in without notice almost, there's something about the kicks that i'm not really feeling, everything in this song sounds so crystal clear, you definantly nailed that, i like how the synth sounds like it's underwater almost :D i love that, only things that stand out is that delay drop, the timing is great i think but it doesn't sound like there's much impact or punch if you will on that drop, in a way it sounds a bit monotone on the drum side of things, other than that i really like this, it just turns on my happy mood heh :D looking forward to new songs mate! Keep it Up!

eliasbaez321 responds:

Thanks for reviewing! :D

Malefactor Malefactor

the first 10 seconds sound really eerie and spooky like, the drop, sir... just lemme....*gasms* i got a big ass subwoofer and here i am at 00:28AM playing this tune with it, my neighbours must love me, i love that saw bass, its so crispy and punchy and raw oh my god is it raw, that being a good thing i mean, although i love the bass it kinda overpowers other elements of the melody other than that i think it's an interesting tune, this is badass :D i gave a listen with my ATH-M50x aswell, other than the thing i already mentioned everything sounds well balanced, keep it up!

K-oztron responds:

Lmao thanks for reviewing :D

One Last Run (Pixel Day) One Last Run (Pixel Day)

right off the bat, i love the 8-bit sounds with that reverb, oh that drop came in quick :) i love the drum samples, they have this grainy feel to them but they're still very clear, the 8-bit sounds blend in so well, that echo tho <3 at around 2:10 there's this awkward drum rythm but it still blends in so well, no negative feedback to give, sry, i love this :>

5TanLey responds:

k k thanks :) 2:10 that was supposed to be a change to 3/4

Thrash Thrash

oh...my...god, i jizzed, my bass said wob wob B) this is a perfect loop, i love how the bass sounds, it's simple yet very effective, nice.

{ARTLX} Raid on the Orchestra {ARTLX} Raid on the Orchestra

It's short but it's awesome :D i love the drop and the fading as the song ends, the drums go so deep :D hell yes, the drops saw basses and the arcade sounds mix up really well!

- Pandasticality

Cycles (H Remix) Cycles (H Remix)

Hey, Sorry it took some time for me to get to this review, lets get down to it shall we.
for some reason the synth brings christmas dinner in mind heh, nice and cheery, a little repeative, try experimenting with a continuous melody, i love the drums, crisp to da MAXIMUM, all the sounds are really clear and crisp, such a nice cheery tune, for some reason i imagine this as the soundtrack in the background as i play minecraft, the drop could use a little bit of an impact or something since there is a couple rising parts, nice chill tune n__n keep it up man.

Hulubagary responds:

Thanks for the constructive criticism. I'll work on it for my next one.

-Clutterfunk Part 2- -Clutterfunk Part 2-

what an interesting tune, the drum and the bass go so well together, love the combination, the synth flows well with the other sounds also, sweet tune, no negative feedback to give, sry mate :)

Flashing Sky Flashing Sky

interesting tune, id love to play this on ITG(dance game) or Stepmania :D the synths are interesting, it does get a little repeative after a while tho, but other than that its a pretty cool song, that synth is awesome :D nice tune mate.

Calm 3 Remix Calm 3 Remix

omgosh :) what a wonderful drum set, the snare feels a little loose for a lack of a better word but thats just me tho, the arps blend in wonderfully, awesome remix mate! :) no negative feedback to give, jamming to this.

Menkatjezzz responds: