How to NG Animator God 2 How to NG Animator God 2

so funny : D old but gold

SpongeMen SquareWatch SpongeMen SquareWatch

love those effects : D epic.

Metroid: Fight For Love Metroid: Fight For Love

wow :0 i envy your animation skills, congrats on the Daily Feature! this is really amazing.
i could easily see this as an in-Game cutscene on Metroid, well done.

Bazooki-pocalypse! Bazooki-pocalypse!

i love it, fun lil game, im not sure if im supposed to get A+ on all levels in a row or what, i got A+ on every level but the A+ On All Levels achievement is not unlocked

Chaz responds:

I see you got the medal, then :)

Bunker Down 2030 Bunker Down 2030

hehe, hilarious ending :)! funny, fun lil game n__n)b

Voice Of The Voiceless Voice Of The Voiceless

whoa, right off the bat i love the little glitch effects on in the beginning, the vocal gives it this eerie feeling, this is so epic, i got goosebumps mate, the guitar fits in perfectly with the beat, this should be a soundtrack in a movie or something, @5:20 oh shit :0 i'm listening this on a hefty sized subwoofer, this is truly epic, this definantly deserves more attention, i'd pay to have this on my phone, no negative feedback from me, i'm in love with this, keep it up! you've got talent.

SnowTeddy responds:

Thank you for your review. :)

Awakening Awakening

i like how the song starts with the arpeggio, the kicks come in without notice almost, there's something about the kicks that i'm not really feeling, everything in this song sounds so crystal clear, you definantly nailed that, i like how the synth sounds like it's underwater almost :D i love that, only things that stand out is that delay drop, the timing is great i think but it doesn't sound like there's much impact or punch if you will on that drop, in a way it sounds a bit monotone on the drum side of things, other than that i really like this, it just turns on my happy mood heh :D looking forward to new songs mate! Keep it Up!

eliasbaez321 responds:

Thanks for reviewing! :D

Malefactor Malefactor

the first 10 seconds sound really eerie and spooky like, the drop, sir... just lemme....*gasms* i got a big ass subwoofer and here i am at 00:28AM playing this tune with it, my neighbours must love me, i love that saw bass, its so crispy and punchy and raw oh my god is it raw, that being a good thing i mean, although i love the bass it kinda overpowers other elements of the melody other than that i think it's an interesting tune, this is badass :D i gave a listen with my ATH-M50x aswell, other than the thing i already mentioned everything sounds well balanced, keep it up!

K-oztron responds:

Lmao thanks for reviewing :D

Best burger in town! Best burger in town!

wonderful work, love the color combination, the photo feels so immersive, nice job! *favorited*

devilsgarage responds:

Pannndastic! Thanks for the comments :D

D.Va! D.Va!

The color combination, seriously <3, love that its not polished up, you can kinda see the lines and everything, beautiful work, gratz on being Frontpaged!

Cairos responds:

I just prefer keeping an unkempt finish to remind folks that digital work is always produced by a person. One of these days I hope that digital stuff will become accepted in well established galleries.

Kitty! Kitty!

this cracked me up, wonderful work :D awesome kitteh

JozzyForge responds: